HOW DOES IT WORK?
Deep Tissue Massage (DTM) involves penetrating the muscle and the myofascial layers to reduce muscular tension that may be causing pain in that area. We use DTM on all areas of the body, but always work with the patients tolerable level of pressure. You are in control of your treatment and can request less, or more pressure in certain areas.
8 BENEFITS OF DTM
1) Increasing Muscle Length
2) Reducing Chronic Pain by Interrupting Pain Signalling
3) Lengthening Muscle Fascia
4) Stimulating Healthy Fascial Matrix Growth & Fibroblast Activity
5) Down-regulating Our Sympathetic Nervous System
6) Enhancing Recovery
7) Encouraging Proper Muscle Chemical Balance
8) Eradicating ‘Muscular Knots’