Have you ever been unmotivated to go to the gym because of sorness and lethargy? You aren’t alone. This can be a symptom of possibly over-training OR it is a symptom of you not recovering as intelligently as you should.
If you aren’t actively trying to do some of these then you are training sub-optimally and compromising results
1) 7-9 Hours sleep
2) Proper warm up (see prev post)
3) Proper whole food nutrition
4) Magnesium powder on empty stomach
5) Creatine loading (google how to cycle it)
6) Glutamine supplementation – supports GI tract also
7) Reduce inflammatory foods – processed ones
8) Regular manual therapy treatments
9) 1/4 TEP of salt & water 30-60 mins pre workout
10) Meditation/Yin Yoga
It’s not about doing all of the items on the list. It’s about possibly trying to implement one or two every 2 weeks. Once you feel like you have successfully integrated this habit into your life, then pick another one you are interested in. You don’t have to be perfect, you just have to be trying something.